All of the Eralis Job form layouts (such as the Job and Subjob master screens) are contained in XML files and are saved in the XML directory within the standard Eralis Job add-on directory. Once the Eralis_Resource.xml file has been updated, the XML form files need to be regenerated with the alternate text values. This is carried out in the following manner.
- Rename the XML folder in the Eralis Job add-on directory.
- Create a new empty folder called XML.
- Launch the Eralis Resource Translation Utility and open the Eralis_Resource.xml file that you created in the translation step.
- Click on the Translate Forms button. This will open a new form similar to the one below:
|Source Form folder
|This is the folder that contains the standard Eralis Job XML form files. Based on the steps above, this should be the renamed XML folder as per Step 1.
|This folder will contain the new XML form files that are based on the altered Eralis_Resource.xml file. This directory should be the new empty directory called XML created in Step 2 above.
|Starts the process of regenerating the form files.
- Once you have identified the folders required, clicking the Generate button will start the process and create the necessary XML files.