Pre-requisite: Before setting up users in Eralis Anywhere, you must first add them in the HR module of SAP Business One.
Upon installation, an administrator is created to allow you to set company defaults, create users and manage user licensing.
The following default URL is also created and can be used to access the Anywhere login page: http://localhost:1236/
Use these credentials to login to your admin account.
Under the main menu, navigate to Users under the logged in user's menu (e.g. Manager > Users).
Under the License Information section, you can see how many Lite and Pro licenses are available and allocated to users. These are the licenses that have been loaded through Eralis License Administration in SAP Business One.
Adding a New User
To add a new user, click the New User button.
Under the Reference User drop-down, link the Eralis Anywhere user with the HR record in SAP Business One. Only users that have an HR record and an SAP Business One user account will display in this list.
The License Type indicates what menu items the user has access to. Refer to the article on Eralis Anywhere Licensing for a complete breakdown of the permissions in Lite and Pro licenses.
Check the Profile Enabled box to enable the license. If this box is unchecked, the license will become available and can be assigned to another user.
Under User Details set the Username and Password the user will use to login to Eralis Anywhere.
User Default Settings
Many of the settings in this section will pull from the company defaults but can be changed for individual users. The user also has access to change some of these settings on their account.
- Default View: Select the page that users will see when they first login. By default, it is set to Calendar but this can be changed to any other page in the application.
- Non-billable Entry: Set whether the user’s time and expense entries default to billable or non-billable.
- Mandatory Signed By: Define whether it is mandatory for the user to capture the resolution field on the subjob.
- Mandatory Signature on Close: Define whether it is mandatory for the user to capture a signature on the subjob.
- Auto-populate Item Description: Set whether item descriptions auto-populate based on the item code.
- Linked Supplier Card Code: Complete this field if the user will be entering reimbursable expenses.
- Reimbursable Expense Process Type: Determines which type of SAP Business One Accounts Payable marketing document will be created if the expense is reimbursable. This will be set to either AP Invoice or Goods Receipt PO.
- Resource: This defines the default resource that populates when the user enters resource usage. This can be changed by the user during resource entry.
- Use Reimbursable Expense Settings from Assigned User: If checked, use the assigned users reimbursable settings instead of the logged-in users settings.
- Reimbursable Expense for Expense Entry: If checked, when the user creates an expense entry the Reimburse check box in the New Expense entry screen will be checked by default.
- Can Approve Timesheet/Expense Entries: This checkbox indicates whether the user can approve timesheets and expenses.
- Force Activities on Timesheet Entry: If checked, the user will be required to link their timesheet to an activity.
See the Approvals Setup article for more information.
If Administrator is selected, the user will be able to:
- Create and modify users
- Setup approval configuration
- Setup report configuration
In this section, you can define whether the user has access to view and/or edit various aspects of the application, including:
- Time Sheet Entry
- Time Sheet Entry Other: This refers only to other licensed Eralis Anywhere users. Time cannot be entered for anyone who does not already have an Eralis Anywhere license.
- Expense Entry
- Expense Entry Other
- Attachments Entry
- Activity Entry: Activities may be viewed, but not updated in Eralis Anywhere.
- Activity Entry Other
- Material Entry
- Material Entry Other
- Material Receipts: There is a dummy warehouse in SAP Business One that can be selected when you’re recording material transactions to bring items back into stock.
For example, if you’re servicing a piece of equipment and strip parts, you may want to record those parts coming back onto the job. Choosing the receipt warehouse will bring the inventory into SAP Business One and onto the job via a Goods Receipt document.
- Subjob Maintenance
- Appointment Entry Other
- Appointment View Other
- Resource Entry