When installing Eralis Service or Eralis Service Pro on a Windows Server 2012 environment, it is important to ensure that the IIS 6 Management Compatibility feature has been added to the server IIS role.
To add the feature you need to:
- Open the Server Manager utility.
- Select the particular server that you are working with.
- Click on the IIS role.
- From the Manage menu, select the option Add Roles and Features.
- Follow the wizard - Role Based or Feature base Installation > Choose the server.
- In the list of server roles, scroll down to Web Server (IIS) and expand the options.
- Expand the option for Management Tools.
- Ensure the option IIS 6 Management Compatibility is installed.