In order to get a more meaningful error, so that we can troubleshoot, please do the following:
- Go to: C:\Program Files\Eralis Software\Timesheet\Timesheet.
- Open the file web.config (you may want to open with notepad or the like).
- Towards the bottom of the file, locate the line customErrors mode = 'on'.
- Change this to 'off' and save the file.
- Then stop and restart IIS.
Then when you log on again, the error message will pop up with more detail.
Send the detailed report to email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.