When a user selects the invoice job lines routine, the system will use the value of the transactions that have been selected to generate the invoice. The invoice will be generated using all the lines that have been marked as Ready to Process and the value of the invoice will be the same as the value reflected in the Ready To Process field. After the user clicks on the Process button and confirms the creation of the invoice, there will be no further user prompts until the invoice has been generated and the user is prompted to print the invoice document.
Articles in this section
- Line Statuses
- General Ledger (GL) Determinations
- Job Invoice / Job Line Processing Tab
- Transaction Filter
- Show Documents
- Invoicing Methods Overview
- Invoice Job Lines
- Fixed Price Invoicing: Overview
- Fixed Price Invoicing: Under / Over Recovery
- Fixed Price Invoicing: With Pro-rata
Article is closed for comments.