The 8.81.200 release of Eralis Job introduced two new licenses types to the application:
- The Transactional license.
- The Scheduling license.
The Scheduling license is intended to allow staff members to open the core Eralis Job scheduling tools (not the Microsoft Project Integration) to schedule staff and resources on a job. These staff members cannot open jobs, record any transactions against jobs or carry out any job completion processing, but can access the productive and non-productive scheduling screens.
A key change to the Purchasing - A/P processing associated to Eralis Job has been introduced with the 8.81.200 version. To allocate a purchasing document to a job or subjob within Eralis Job, the person processing the document will need to have a valid Professional or Transactional license for Eralis Job.
|Menu Item||Professional License||Transactional License||Scheduling License|
|System Initialization > Eralis Job||X|
|Eralis Job Authorizations||X|
|Setup > Eralis Job
This includes all the setup options under the above menu item.
|My Job Activities||X|
|ERALIS JOB > JOB SCHEDULING MENU|
|ERALIS JOB > BULK PROCESSING MENU|
|Bulk Processing Wizard||X|
|Bulk Stock Check||X|
|Bulk Estimated Cost to Complete||X|
|Bulk Subjob Resolution||X|
|ERALIS JOB > TRANSACTIONS MENU|
|Job Card Entry||X||X|
|Job Journal Entry||X||X|
|Process Reimbursable Expenses||X||X|
|SAP BUSINESS ONE PROCESSING|
|Purchasing - A/P Processing linked to a Job
*Please refer to note below
|Service Call to Job||X|
|Service Call to Subjob||X|
|Sales Quotation to Job||X|
- The functions available for the Professional license can be restricted via Eralis Job Authorizations.
- A user can be assigned more than one type of license. This allows one user to be assigned both a Transactional and a Scheduling license.
The above guide implies the following:
- A Professional Eralis Job license is required to:
- Create an A/R invoice from Eralis Job
- Process a Make-to-Stock
- Carry out any contract processing
- Write off or cancel job lines
Article is closed for comments.