There are many checks and balances that should be made to determine the imported data matches both the incumbent system and the current SAP Business One installation. The following are suggested checks:
- Run the Open Job Report for all statuses, employees, etc., and compare the total number of Jobs shown to the total number of Jobs imported.
- Run the Work-in-progress Report for all Jobs and compare the total work-in-progress for each Job to the total work-in-progress for each Job from the incumbent system.
- Run the Work-in-progress Report for all Jobs and compare the total work-in-progress to the total balance of work-in-progress and adjust accordingly.
- Run the stock take for the work-in-progress location and compare these results to the imported Job details.
- Run the WIP to GL Reconciliation Report and confirm that the Job ledger balances to the General Ledger on a project by project basis.
- Run the Contract to GL Reconciliation Report and confirm that the Deferred Income account balances to the Contract lines imported.
- Run the Job Costing Health Check (Administration > System Initialization > Job) to check other areas of the system are configured correctly.