The Unit Cost field on the Subjob Quote tab is meant to be an editable field (based on the user authorization), allowing the user to make changes to the cost price in the Subjob Quote.
However, there have been instances where these fields have become 'read only' preventing the user from being able to change the values.
To resolve the issue:
- Open the form settings on the Job Line Processing tab of the job form.
- Click on the Restore Defaults button.
- Close the job form by clicking on the X in the top right hand corner. Don't click on the OK / Update / Cancel buttons as this will save the current state of the fields which will keep the Unit Cost field as read only.
Note: Restoring form setting defaults will mean the user loses their current screen layout if they have altered it. So that will need to be reset after restoring defaults.
The next time the user opens the job form, the fields should have reset themselves and the Unit Cost should be visible/editable.
If the field, is still not visible/editable:
- Have all users to log out of SAP Business One.
- Run the following scripts against the database, or all the databases that are used by the company:
WHERE FORMID='Enp_Subjob' AND ITEMID='GridQuote' AND COLID= 'AVECOST'
WHERE FORMID='Enp_Subjob' AND ITEMID='GridQuote' AND COLID= 'FXCOST'
Once the script has been run, the user can log back in and the Unit Price fields should be editable.
If the fields are still not editable (and the user definitely has the authorization to see prices), log a support ticket with Eralis.