How to delete unused bulk parameter sets:
You will need to delete data from the tables in the following order: ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_PARAMSETSUBJOBS ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_DATALINES
Find the SEQNO’s and Link to the Various Tables
- Open the table ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_PARAMSET and find the value of the field SEQNO for the parameter set you want to remove.
- Delete the linked records from the parameter set Subjob table.
DELETE FROM ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_PARAMSETSUBJOBS
WHERE PARAMSETSEQNO = Seqno from above
- Open the table ENPRISE_JOBCOST_JOBLINES and find the SEQNO which is linked to the JOBLINESEQNO on the datalines table.
- Now you can delete the data in datalines table.
DELETE FROM ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_DATALINES
WHERE JOBLINESEQNO = Seqno from above
- Remove the data in the data header table. You can use the SEQNO from step 1 (PARAMSET table).
DELETE FROM ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_DATAHDR
WHERE PARAMSETSEQNO = Seqno from step 1
- Delete the parameter set itself. You can use the SEQNO from the last delete function.
DELETE FROM ENPRISE_JOBCOST_BULKPROCESS_PARAMSET
WHERE SEQNO = Seqno from above