- Open up the Direct Time Entry screen.
- Put the screen into Find mode, then put an * in the Batch Number field.
- A Choose From screen will pop up. Tick the Show only draft documents box at the top of the screen. Only draft batches will be available for selection - open this batch and post as required.
You can also add/post the transactions from the job.
- Open the job, go to the Actual Transactions tab.
- In the bottom half of the screen, there is a Draft Transactions area. This will show the total of the staff and resource transactions that have not yet been posted for that job.
- Drill in to the yellow arrow beside the relevant line (S or R) - this will open a screen showing all the draft transactions. To open the batch that you would like to review or post, go to the Source field and drill into the batch.
Now the batch can be edited and/or posted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.