The attached stored procedure can be used to copy the form settings that have been defined against one user, through to another user, to all Eralis Job users.
Creating the Stored Procedure
The attached SQL script file contains the SQL required in order to create the stored procedure that can be used to copy the form settings.
The file needs to be opened inside Microsoft SQL Management Studio and executed against each database where form settings need to be copied.
Executing the Stored Procedure
When executing the stored procedure, two parameters need to be supplied:
- The source user code that contains the form settings that need to be copied through to the other users.
- The user code that the form settings need to be copied to. This can be set to null if you want to copy the form settings to all licensed Eralis Job users.
Below is an example of how to execute the script where the form settings are being copied from the user manager through to the user bill:
EXEC ENPRISE_CUSTOM_FORMSETTINGSTRANSFER 'manager','bill'
Below is an example of how to execute the script where the form settings are being copied from the user manager to all users licensed for Eralis Job:
EXEC ENPRISE_CUSTOM_FORMSETTINGSTRANSFER 'manager',null
- The stored procedure will delete all form settings of the destination user, or, all users except the specified source user.
- Please run this on a test environment prior to running on a production environment
- Please consult your support partner prior to running these scripts.