The Unit Price fields on the Job Line Processing tab are meant to be editable fields (based on the user authorization), allowing the user to make changes to the charge out rate on the job lines.
However, there have been instances where these fields have become 'read only' preventing the user from being able to change the values.
To resolve the issue:
- Open the form settings on the Job Line Processing tab of the job form.
- Click on the Restore Defaults button.
- Close the job form by clicking on the X in the top right hand corner. Don't click on the OK / Update / Cancel buttons as this will save the current state of the fields which will keep the Unit Price fields as read only.
The next time the user opens the job form, the fields should have reset themselves and the Unit Price should be editable.
If the field, is still not editable:
- Have all users to log out of SAP Business One.
- Run the following script against the database, or all the databases that are used by the company:
UPDATE ENPRISE_SETUP_FORM SET EDITINFORM='Y',[ENABLED]='Y',VISINFORM='Y',WIDTH=100 WHERE FORMID='Enp_Job' AND ITEMID='GridInv' AND COLID IN ('SELLPR','ORIGSELLPR','LINEDISCOUNT','FXSELLPR','FXSELLPR')
Once the script has been run, the user can log back in and the Unit Price fields should be editable.
If the fields are still not editable (and the user definitely has the authorization to see prices), log a support ticket with Eralis.
Article is closed for comments.