If you have upgraded SAP Business One, then the SAP version number will have changed.
If you have upgraded the License Server hardware, formatted the server, re-installed Windows and used a different product key, or changed the domain or server name, then the installation ID will have changed.
If either of these (or both) has occurred, then you will need new Eralis add-on licenses.
- Once you have installed the Eralis add-on, please start the add-on and then go to Administration > License > Eralis License Administration.
- Go to the License tab and click on the relevant add-on in the Installed Eralis Add-ons area.
- On the right hand side will be the information for the license that is already installed. Clicking on the Demo button will give the users 500 entries before requiring a valid license to be installed.
- Click on the Export button to create an LIC file - save this and then send the file to: email@example.com.
- We will send back the new license file. Save the file and then go to the same screen and click on Import and Update. You will notice that the system details will update.